When: Friday, June 5th, 2020 at 10:30 AM (Eastern Daylight Time – EDT). Friday, Jun 5, 4:30 PM CEST Rome
- Farooq Rathore MBBS, FCPS, MSc (Pain Medicine) –
- Stefano Negrini MD (Italy)
- Manoj Poudel MD (USA, Nepal)
- Patricia Marisol Aliaga Jimenez MD (Bolivia)
Duration: 1 hour.
About: Lectures and Q&A at the end.
Learning objectives of Dr. Farooq Rathore’s lecture:
1. To provide an overview of the PRM research being published in the COVID-19 Pandemic
2. Discuss the value of publishing your valuable experiences
3. Identify different formats and journals for publication PRM and related research
Learning objectives of Prof. Stefano Negrini’s lecture:
1. What the experience with Covid-19 is teaching us about scientific evidence
2. Resources aboud Covid-19 from Cochrane Rehabilitation for all rehabilitation researchers and clinicians
3. What is: evidence mapping, a rapid systematic review, a living systematic review