When: Friday, May 22nd, 2020 at 08:00 AM (Eastern Daylight Time – EDT) – Ora legale dell’Europa centrale Time (Local): 2:00 PM (14:00).
- Richard Novitch MD (USA)
- Federica Gamna MD (Italy)
- Manoj Poudel MD (USA, Nepal)
- Margarida Freitas MD (Portugal)
Duration: 1 hour.
About: Lectures and Q&A at the end.
Learning Objectives of Dr. Novitch’s lecture:
1. Brief overview of pulmonary rehabilitation with pathophysiology.
2. Similarities and dissimilarities between pulmonary rehabilitation in chronic lung disease and COVID-19 pneumonia.
3. Simple procedures for therapy, oxygen supplementation and documentation in COVID pneumonia.
Learning objectives of Dr. Federica’s lecture:
1. Understand dimension and degree of respiratory disability in COVID-19 patients.
2. Spot the intervention strategies in different care settings.
3. How to evaluate the evolution of COVID-19 patients’ respiratory disability.